[REVIEW] Dr. Flora White Floral Lotion

By erisca - 8:37 AM


It is review time!
I got this Dr. Flora Floral Lotion from Charis, they sent me this a month ago I guess. I always love to follow Korean Skin Care Routine since I discovered it, exactly 3 years ago when I started to take care of my skin very well. After I washed my face I was only using toner and acne lotion/gel, in Korean Skin Care Routine they got a lot of steps and products which is pretty hard for me to follow because they cost a lot of money T_T. Years after, I started to add some products to complete my skin care routine but still never completed the korean steps (lol) like now I got toner, moisturizer, essence, and lotion from Charis! 


˚✧₊⁎ The use of this lotion ⁎⁺˳✧༚
1. Brightens the skin
2. Balances the pH 
3. Smooths out wrinkles
4. Moisturizes skin 

Packaging:


It comes in a pretty big size bottle (110ml), has a pump so we can use it easily and it's travel friendly because it has a plastic pump cover. The bottle is made of plastic and in clear brown color.



It says 100% organic, contains flower water that is full of nutrients and helps to take care of our skin, have tested the products and it is 0% harmful for all ages and also safe for pregnant women. 


As we can see, this product only lasts for 6 months. That's very quick T_T maybe because it is organic and I don't think I can finish the product that fast. And let's talk about the smell, like what I've said before on my instagram. This product has that chai tea kinda smell or spices or something herbal which is something that I super like ( I'm a chai tea lover fyi ˚✧₊⁎( ˘ω˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚ ). 
Under the bottle ( the expiry date )

Texture:

- The texture is quite liquidy and has that white sheer color. 
- Absorb pretty quick

How to use:

Sensitive skin
Mix with your favorite sunblock for daily use 

Dry skin
Mix with your favorite facial oil 

Oily skin
Use it after you apply your favorite toner: basic skin care routine

My opinion:

It does moisturize my face, I can feel it in the morning after and also it brightens up my face but. Overall this is a good product, especially for someone with dry skin you can try this to get the moisture back to your skin. For you who's crazy about taking care of your skin or want the best product for your skin, this lotion is worth to try! (❁´ω`❁)

Where to buy?

From $57.27  Discount 20% to $45.99
or
Rp. 598.400
!F R E E S H I P P I N G!
( free shipping season is over )

See you on the next post, thank you if you have read this till the end! 

Have a nice day ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments